We are honored that Takeda Shuzo has created a collection of tasting-size bottles exclusively for SakeTrend!
Do you want the opportunity to taste some of the year's most sought-after sake? Here is your chance! The tasting set includes the following
2 sets of five 100ml (3.4oz) mini bottles of Katafune sake
(Total 10 mini bottles)
The mini-bottle lineup:
- Daiginjo Tobin is the most valuable and rare Katafune sake that is sold-out at sake retailers throughtout the US. It is served at the best Michelin-starred restaurants in the Bay Area and has been nominated for several Gold Medals in Japanese sake competitions.
- WAN Honjozo features caricatures of the brewer's own dogs on the label and is named "Wan" (or "bark") to celebrate dog-loving sake drinkers.
- Tokubetsu Honjozo Genshu is a highly sought-after brand that has won the Honjozo trophy at the IWC in 2013, 2015, and 2019.
- Junmaiginjo 13 Hanajikan is a sweet dessert sake and 2020 Fine Sake Japan Grand Gold Medal award winner.
- Junmai Genshu is a dangerously easy to drink sake that will appeal to all.
Alcohol % :13% - 15%
check out Instagram!