Experience some of the year's most sought-after sake. We are honored that Takeda Shuzo has created a collection of tasting-size bottles exclusively for SakeTrend! The tasting set includes the following five 100ml (3.4oz) bottles of Katafune sake.
The mini-bottle lineup:
- Daiginjo Tobin is the most valuable and rare Katafune sake that is sold-out at sake retailers throughtout the US. It is served at the best Michelin-starred restaurants in the Bay Area and has been nominated for several Gold Medals in Japanese sake competitions.
- WAN Honjozo features caricatures of the brewer's own dogs on the label and is named "Wan" (or "bark") to celebrate dog-loving sake drinkers.
- Tokubetsu Honjozo Genshu is a highly sought-after brand that has won the Honjozo trophy at the IWC in 2013, 2015, and 2019.
- Junmaiginjo 13 Hanajikan is a sweet dessert sake and 2020 Fine Sake Japan Grand Gold Medal award winner.
- Junmai Genshu is a dangerously easy to drink sake that will appeal to all
The first 20 Katafune tasting sets will be paired with a 720ml bottle of Tokubetsu Honjozo Genshu (2013, 2015, and 2019 Trophy winner of the International Wine Challenge).