This discounted version
Label scratched or ripped, and no other differences from the original version.
Give the gift of the Katafune mini-bottle set as an introduction to 5 classes of distinctive craft sake.
Do you want the opportunity to taste some of the year's most sought-after sake? Here is your chance! The tasting set includes the following five 100ml (3.4oz) bottles of Katafune sake. The mini-bottle lineup:
- Daiginjo Tobin is the most valuable and rare Katafune sake that is sold-out at sake retailers throughtout the US. It is served at the best Michelin-starred restaurants in the Bay Area and has been nominated for several Gold Medals in Japanese sake competitions.
- WAN Honjozo features caricatures of the brewer's own dogs on the label and is named "Wan" (or "bark") to celebrate dog-loving sake drinkers.
- Tokubetsu Honjozo Genshu is a highly sought-after brand that has won the Honjozo trophy at the IWC in 2013, 2015, and 2019.
- Junmaiginjo 13 Hanajikan is a sweet dessert sake and 2020 Fine Sake Japan Grand Gold Medal award winner.
- Junmai Genshu (undiluted) pairs well with chicken karaage, and Unagi, higher amino acid contains in in this Katafune Genshu which contribute your food's umami.
Store in fridge all the time